SJU Dance Team 2019 Audition Prep Clinic
*please check back as dates, times, and locations are subject to change
When: Sunday, March 3rd, 2019
Time: Registration begins at 10:30AM; Clinic will begin at 11:00AM
Where: O'Pake Recreation Center- Multi Purpose Room: #75 on the map
Clinic Reservation & Pre-Payment
Information to Bring
To reserve and pay for a spot at the clinic please refer to our Eventbrite page, link below.
If there are any questions on payment or attendance please reach out to email@example.com
What to Bring
Below is a tentaive schedule for the clinic:
- Meet & Greet
- Warm Up
- Across the Floor Technique
- Trick & Turn Stations (hip hop and pom)
- Routine Learning (Pom & Hip Hop)
- Routine Showcase
- Closing Remarks and Q&A
What to Wear
Below are suggested items to bring for the clinic:
- Water bottle
- Small snacks!
- Poms (if you own a pair)
- Questions for the team (be creative! this is your chance!)
- What is it like to dance in college?
- How many practices are there per week?
- What is your favorite part about being on the team?
What if I cannot attend?
Below are suggested articles of clothing/performance wear to wear or bring with you:
Warm Up & Pom Technique
- Jazz shoes/turners
- Half Top/Tank Top
Hip Hop Technique
- Halftop/Tank top
Conflicts happen and we understand! Be sure to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and hopefully we can arrange an alternative event or visit.